Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

I'm assuming one of these days life will slow down, but lately we have had a lot of what I would deem "picture worthy" events. And this weekend we're taking Carter to his first Aggie football game, so you can just imagine the many pictures that will result from that special day:).

But back to pumpkin picking... We drove a few miles north of McKinney to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina to pick out some pumpkins. We got to feed cows, goats & sheep, go on a hayride around the farm, climb on hay bales, and pick out pumpkins. It was great fun, I'm hoping we can make it an annual event.

Carter was a little unsure about feeding the animals
in the beginning, but he got a big kick out of them
licking his hand for the food.


So many choices, how will I ever decide...?


This one's just my size!


Carter & Daddy enjoying the hayride.


Family Picture


Carter tried every knob, lever, and pedal but just
couldn't get this "tractor" to work.


He wasn't in the best picture taking mood, so we
were having trouble getting a good smile out of him.
Then Daddy decided to give Mommy pumpkin ears....


In case you're wondering what pumpkin ears look like....


This is one of my favorites - a perfect fall picture!

2 comments:

Charla Williams said...

Grandma likes your pumpkin ears, Carter!!

charslayton said...

Aunt Charlyn likes your pumpkin ears too! I love it!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers