Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Carter is officially 3 years old today! As cliche as it sounds...I really can't believe how the time has flown. He seems so grown up now and constantly surprises us with his quick wit and humor. We have been blessed beyond measure by these years we've had with him and look forward to the amazing years ahead!

This past Saturday, Ryan's family was in town, so we celebrated Carter's birthday a little early with them. We enjoyed our time with them and are thankful that his dad survived another tax season:).

The Birthday Boy


Blowing out three candles on his football brownie...


...and now enjoying the treat.


He was thrilled to get his own set of GeoTrax (like Trevor's)


All the guys (big & small) enjoyed putting the tracks together...a few times I would hear Carter pipe in "Hey guys, can I help?" He eventually got a turn with his new toy:).


The boys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Carter! What a cutie! Oh, I wish so badly that we lived closer together so Will & him could be buddies...I think they'd get along great! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers