Monday, October 5, 2009

Aggie Games

Once again this year we have been able to enjoy returning to Aggieland for some football games. Due to circumstances beyond our control, Ryan & I haven't actually been down there together yet, but hopefully that will come. Ryan took Carter down for the game against Utah State, and then Carter & I joined Grandma & Grandpa for the game against UAB. Carter loves going to the games - his favorite part is watching the band & Corps of Cadets march in, then watching the band at half-time. He's also becoming addicted to the concession stand food:). Here's a few Aggie pics...

Ryan & Carter all decked out for the game. (I got to spend the day resting on the couch recovering from a sinus infection.)


Another highlight of visiting Aggieland - seeing Uncle Nathan!


Carter was fascinated by Uncle Nathan's "water backpack" and insisted he could carry it for him.


Carter & Grandpa


He really enjoyed all the bounce houses and kids activities this time.


Good times in Aggieland!

2 comments:

Charla Williams said...

I love going to Aggie games, but especially with Carter!!

Wally Family said...

Melinda, Little Carter is so cute! I wish he & Will lived closer together...I think they would be good buddies. I love his quotes on the side of the blog! :) Miss you, friend! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers