Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pumpkin Pics

Once again, I'm a few weeks behind, but I wanted to share some pumpkin pictures. This was Carter's first experience carving a pumpkin. He really wanted to help with all the "cutting", but didn't care for the "gushy mess" inside the pumpkin.


He wouldn't touch it with his hand, but he liked using the tool to scrape the inside.


The final result:


We also went to the Dallas Arboretum with some friends to see all the pumpkins, get a few pictures, and let the kids play. This was the first attempt at a nice fall picture.


About 10 minutes after arriving, Carter fell in the mud...he wasn't too happy about being dirty:).


Will, Lauren, & Carter


What a cutie, if I do say so myself:).


He loved the big pumpkins and kept insisting he was strong enough to pick it up.

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers